LEGAL NOTICE AND CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE WEB
The mere access to this website does not imply in any case the existence of a commercial relationship between the user and the web.
I. OWNER OF THE WEBSITE
For the purposes of the provisions of Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the following information is provided about the owner of this Website:
- Owner of the Website: BOSCH RENT A CAR S.L.
- Registered office: C/Licorers 2b, Pol Marratxi, 07141, Marratxi, Illes Balears, Spain
- C.I.F.: B16570228
- Registration data: MERCANTILE REGISTRY OF MALLORCA
In addition to the registered office, the following channels are made available to users to address their requests, questions or claims:
- Web contact form
1. Introduction. BOSCH RENT A CAR S.L. offers on this website information about car rental. By accessing and using this website, you agree to be bound by the conditions set out below, so it is recommended that you carefully read this section before starting your navigation.
2. Obligations of Users. Users undertake to use this website in a lawful manner, in accordance with the provisions of these conditions and in a way that does not cause damage to the rights or interests of BOSCH RENT A CAR S.L. or third parties. By way of example and in no case limiting or exclusive, the User also undertakes to:
- Not to engage in activities that are illegal or contrary to public order or good faith;
- Do not use the data published on the Web to send unsolicited communications (spam).
- Not to introduce or disseminate false, misleading, ambiguous or inaccurate information or content on the web in a way that misleads the recipients of the information, nor to disseminate content of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic nature, advocating terrorism or violating human rights or minors;
- Not to carry out actions that suppose or entail a violation of the intellectual property rights BOSCH RENT A CAR S.L. or third parties;
- Do not cause damage to the physical and logical systems of BOSCH RENT A CAR S.L. , its suppliers or third parties;
- Not to introduce or spread computer viruses on the network or use any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damage.
- Not to delete, alter, evade or manipulate any protection device or security system that was installed on the pages of this Website
3. Exclusion of liability. This website is provided "as is" and its use is made at the User's own risk, therefore, neither BOSCH RENT A CAR S.L. , nor its administrators, workers, suppliers or collaborators will be responsible for damages, of any nature, direct or not, arising from the use of the Web, expressly excluding BOSCH RENT A CAR S.L. , to the fullest extent provided by law, any warranties, whether express or implied.
BOSCH RENT A CAR S.L. does not guarantee the availability and accessibility of the Web, although it will make all reasonable efforts in this regard. Occasionally, interruptions may occur for the time necessary to carry out the corresponding maintenance operations.
BOSCH RENT A CAR S.L. is not responsible for possible damages arising from interferences, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone breakdowns or telephone disconnections caused by causes beyond the control of the aforementioned entity; delays or blockages in the use of this electronic system caused by deficiencies or overloads in the data processing center, telephone lines, in the Internet system or in other electrical systems; nor for any other alteration that may be possible produce in the Software or Hardware of the Users. Nor does it guarantee the absence of viruses, malwares, Trojans or other elements that may cause alterations in the User's computer system, documents or files, excluding any liability for damages of any kind caused to the User for this reason. Similarly, BOSCH RENT A CAR S.L. will not be liable for damages caused by third parties through illegitimate interference beyond its control.
Nor will it be liable for damages caused by the use or misuse of the contents of the Web, nor for the consequences that may arise from errors, defects or omissions in the contents that may appear on this Website provided by the Users themselves or other third parties. BOSCH RENT A CAR S.L. does not assume any obligation or responsibility with respect to those services that it does not provide directly.
4. External links. In no case BOSCH RENT A CAR S.L. assume any responsibility for the contents of the links belonging to a third party website, nor will it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, amplitude, veracity, validity and legality of any material or information contained in any of said hyperlinks or other Internet sites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
6. Intellectual Property and Copyright. Without prejudice to the contents on which third parties hold intellectual rights, the intellectual property rights of the Web, the domain name, its source code, design and navigation structure and elements contained therein (by way of example, images, sound, audio, video, software, or texts; trademarks or logos, combinations of colors, structure and design, etc.) are owned by BOSCH RENT A CAR S.L. , to whom corresponds the exclusive exercise of the rights of exploitation of the same in any form, and, in particular, the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation, in accordance with the provisions of the current Intellectual Property Law. The reproduction, distribution and public communication, including its modality of making available, of all or part of the contents of this website in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of BOSCH RENT A CAR S.L. are expressly prohibited. or, where appropriate, of third parties who hold the intellectual property or author rights over the affected contents. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the user of the website may view the elements of this website and even print, copy and store them on the hard drive of their computer or on any other physical support as long as it is, solely and exclusively, for their personal and private use. Those entities or persons who, with the prior authorization of the owner of this website, intend to establish a link with it, must guarantee that it only allows access to this website or service but that it does not reproduce its contents and services.
7. Nullity of the clauses. In the event that a clause of these conditions of use is declared null and void, it will only affect said provision or that part that has been declared so, subsisting the conditions in everything else and having such provision, or the affected party, for not put.
8. Acceptance. Access to the Website and its use necessarily imply that each and every one of these conditions of use are expressly accepted by you.
9. Applicable Law and Jurisdiction. This website will be governed by Spanish law to the exclusion of its conflict of law rules and any controversy that may arise from its use or the services linked to it will be submitted to the jurisdiction and competence of the Courts and Tribunals of the domicile of BOSCH RENT A CAR S.L. , expressly renouncing the users to their own jurisdiction if they had it.
The European Commission provides an online dispute resolution platform aimed at consumers, who can access it through the following link: https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home.chooseLanguage
Version 1.0 – August 2018